Spaces remain for the PINKS All Out Golf Cart Showdown
Spaces still remain for the Golf Cart Showdown Competition at PINKS All Out on March 21. Is your golf cart “Texas Style” and captures the spirit of Pinks All Out? If so, you could be selected to participate in the 2009 Great Texas Golf Cart Shootout at PINKS All Out on March 21.
Send us photos of your cart, [front, side, and overhead], and you may be selected. You do NOT have to be racing at PINKS ALL OUT to participate.
Each cart selected will load in Friday, March 20, and be on display Saturday during PINKS ALL OUT. Then, racing in their own bracket during the exhibition period, near sundown on Saturday, they will be competing at sixty (60) feet for the title of Champion of the Great Texas Golf Cart Shootout for 2009.
Besides racing, prizes will be awarded for “People’s Choice” “Wildest Helmet” and “Most Creative”.
- Entry fee will merely be the crew admission price of $30 each for pilot and co-pilot.
- Golf Cart must have a factory motor/engine.
- All teams must have a pilot and copilot consisting of one male and one female.
- All participants must wear a helmet (Be creative! Prizes will be given)
- Drivers must be 16 years of age or older.
- Pilot and copilot must remain seated during the 60ft race.
- No alcohol can be consumed by participants before or during the event.