Why Race at the Texas Motorplex?
February 19, 2009 –
Texas Motorplex is excited to kick off the 2009 O’Reilly Bracket Series on March 1st. We have made several improvements to the Bracket Program and Jr Dragster Program, and we look forward to sharing these details with you at our 2009 Racer Orientation on Saturday, February 21st. Below is just a few of the changes we have to offer this season. We will be discussing the following, as well as other details at our Racer Orientation. Come out and meet our staff, sign up for points, and join us for our Test & Tune to follow.
- Night racing April-October to beat the Texas heat
- Jr. Dragster Saturday morning program & Bracket Saturday night program
- Texas Motorplex will be taking a Jr. Dragster team to the NHRA JDRL Western Conference Finals in Colorado July 23-25
- End of Season Points Fund
- Free entry for the Top 50 at the E.T. Finals at Motorplex Oct. 8-11.**
**NOTE: There is a new system in place for the 2009 Division 4 Summit E.T. Bracket Finals teams to avoid “team shopping”. Each Division 4 track is required to send in point standings throughout the season. Racers must run for points at the track they represent at the Bracket Finals throughout the 2009 season.
- Racer Appreciation Banquet in December
- 2010 Gold Card for Class Champions (SuperPro, Pro, No/E, Quick, Jr Modified, Jr Sportsman, Jr Top Eliminator)
- In 2009, Texas Motorplex will give out more than $50,000 contingency postings to racers thru the Contingency Awards Program
- Racers can also earn contingency awards for running sponsor products on their Tow Vehicles
- Bonus products and services given away throughout the season to bracket racers.
- 2009 Winner Circle photos and results from each event will be posted on the internet and released to local press
- Sagera Live Timing, keep track of your Personal Racer Data all year long.
- 2009 Points Vacation Plan
- JCL 2009 ATV Give-A-Way - SPEC SHEET
- End of the year Class Champions Race off for an AER block – Click here for more info