Are you ready? The 25th anniversary O’Reilly Auto Parts Super Start Batteries NHRA FAll Nationals presented by Castrol Syntec is this weekend!. Texas Motorplex wants to make sure all our guests are prepared to have a great time celebrating 25 years of drag racing at this historic event. Here are some tips to make your race weekend even better:
- Spectator parking is free in the main spectator parking lot located on the south side of Hwy 287.
- We will be scanning tickets at the gates this year so please make sure that everyone holds their own ticket as you come up to the gates, also make sure everyone in your party has a ticket to get into the gate.
- If you are picking up tickets at Will Call please have your Picture ID, Confirmation Number and the credit card that you purchased the tickets with ready when you come to the box office.
- Follow us on Twitter! You never know when a special deal, free meal or signed merchandise will be announced!
- No outside food or drinks are allowed into the facility.
- ATMs are loacted in the Northside and Southside food courts.
- Tickets are still available call 1-800-MOTORPLEX or order online at ticketmaster.com.
Avoid the lines! Order your tickets at Ticketmaster and print your tickets at home with TicketFast. Order your tickets at ticketmaster.com and you can print your tickets at home and skip the lines at the box office and go straight to the gate. Get in faster to see your favorite NHRA pro drivers battle it out on the world famous concrete Texas Motorplex. Click here to order!
ENNIS, Texas (Sept. 17, 2010) — Hospitality guests of the 25th anniversary O’Reilly Super Start Batteries NHRA Fall Nationals are in for a special treat this year. Texas Motorplex has teamed up with Baker’s Ribs to provide meals for hospitality guests. Baker’s will be serving up a traditional Texas-style BBQ, complete with their homemade cobbler. What could be better than watching the quickest and fastest racing in North Texas with the best BBQ?
Baker’s Ribs has become a critical success and family tradition by slow cooking the meats over hickory logs. Don’t ask Joe and Suzanne what they use to make the food so good… it’s a secret family recipe that’s been used at Baker’s Ribs for more than 25 years.
You can still buy hospitality tickets for groups by calling Greg Griffin at (972) 878-2641.
DRAW CELEBRATES 25 YEARS OF GIVING BACK TO RACING COMMUNITY WITH ANNUAL AUCTION IN CHAMPIONS CLUB AT TEXAS MOTORPLEX, SEPT. 25
ENNIS, Texas (Sept. 16, 2010) – The DRAW auction at the 25th anniversary O’Reilly Super Start Batteries NHRA Fall Nationals, Sept. 23-26 is set to be worthy of a 25th anniversary celebration.
After all, DRAW is celebrating its 25th anniversary too. Some of the items up for bid are not only fit for a race fan, but any sports fan.
One of the items up for auction is a cover of Sports Illustrated signed by the USA gold-medal-winning bobsled team. This was signed during the March event in Charlotte.
How about a two-for-one item? Frank Pedregon’s 2006 tribute to “Big Daddy” Don Garlits car is up for bid and it’s signed by “Big Daddy” himself.
John Force has a few items that are signed and ready to be the featured item in any collection. There are also three different sets of collector cards including a series signed by crew chiefs and drivers.
DRAW is drag racing’s charity that provides financial and emotional support to qualified individuals involved in a drag racing accident at a track. From 1985 through December 2009, DRAW provided $3,534,317 in financial assistance to 695 racing families in all categories. Since January 1, 2010, DRAW has provided $149,087 in aid and death benefits to drivers, crew members or their families.
DRAW holds two auctions every year – the Motorplex caps off every season.
“DRAW is a vitally important organization in the world of drag racing,” Texas Motorplex owner Billy Meyer said. “DRAW is run by volunteers and benefits drag racing families in a time of need. I’m proud that we get to host an auction every year in our Champions Club facility.
“The auction raises money for a good cause, but the auction itself is always a great time. Fans and racers get to interact, have fun and help families who need it most.”
Gates open for the 25th anniversary O’Reilly Super Start Batteries NHRA Fall Nationals at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 23 as sportsman qualifying runs between 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Gates open at 8:30 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 24 with sportsman qualifying starting at 8:30 a.m. and professional qualifying at 2:15 and 5:15 p.m.; Gates open at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 25 with sportsman eliminations starting at 8 a.m. and the final two professional qualifying sessions running at 11:15 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.; Gates open at 8:30 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 26 with pre-race ceremonies starting at 10 a.m. and final professional eliminations starting at 11 a.m.
Call (800) MOTORPLEX for tickets or go online at www.texasmotorplex.com.
The Texas Motorplex was the first all-concrete stadium-style drag racing facility ever constructed. Built in 1986, The Texas Motorplex has been the place of many drag racing milestones and world record performances. The Billy Meyer-owned facility hosts a number of racing and car show events between March and November each year and also features the Champions Club – an 11,000 square-foot facility – that serves fully catered events throughout the year.
The Texas Motorplex is proud to partner with Harley-Davidson to offer Harley-Davidson owners and riders an exclusive ticket package extended until Spetember 20th! (While supplies last!) Enjoy an exclusive opportunity to experience the thrill of the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series during the 25th anniversary O’Reilly Super Start Batteries Fall Nationals at Texas Motorplex.
Gather your friends and cruise out to the Texas Motorplex in Ennis, for a day of blazing quick motorcycles, great food and the world’s fastest form of motorsports – 25th anniversary O’Reilly Super Start Batteries Fall Nationals at Texas Motorplex. Professional NHRA Drag Racing.
The Texas Motorplex Special Screamin’ Eagle Package includes: Click here for more details
- Harley-Davidson preferred event parking at the front of the Texas Motorplex.
- One reserved ticket to the NHRA O’Reilly Fall Nationals (Including PIT PASS).
- Access into an exclusive trackside Harley-Davidson hospitality tent.
- Catered BBQ lunch served inside the hospitality tent.
- Exclusive Harley-Davidson/Texas Motorplex gift bag.
- Private meet and greet/autograph session with professional Harley-Davidson Screamin’ Eagle Racing team: 3-time NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle champion Andrew Hines and 2008 NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle Champion Eddie Krawiec.
Total Package: $79.00 per person – Click here to purchase now!