Approved Carry-in Items
Fans may enter Texas Motorplex with the following items:
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets, personal cameras and seat cushions are allowed.
- Seat cushion bags with compartments may be inspected on an individual basis.
- Strollers will be permitted into the Pit Areas, Food Court and the Manufacturer Midway, but will not be allowed into the grandstand seating areas. Texas Motorplex will not assume any responsibility for strollers left unattended.
- Flags are acceptable, provided they are not attached to poles and they do not obstruct other fans’ viewing of racing activities. No flag poles of any type will be allowed. Small nationality flags attached to a pencil sized diameter wooden stick will be allowed.
- All bags, purses, backpacks and items brought through the Main Spectator gate will be subject to inspection.
The following items may not enter the admission gates:
- Firearms, weapons of any kind, fireworks, and items restricted by Local, State or Federal laws.
- Any outside food, drink or alcohol will not be allowed in the facility
- Coolers, thermoses, freezer/ice packets and cups of any size.
- Umbrellas, wagons, inline skates, skateboards, bicycles, scooters (motorized and/or manual), etc
- Glass, aluminum and metal containers.
- Pets (excluding properly identified ADA escorts).
None of the above restricted items may be left in or around the gate area. Please return items to your vehicle. Any items left at the gates will be discarded. Texas Motorplex reserves the right to refuse entry of any item deemed inappropriate.