The TEXAS MOTORPLEX is one of the premiere racing venues in the US. Reach an enthusiastic, attractive demographic and EXTREMELY loyal fan base. Opportunities include billboard, finish line signage, suite tower & guardwall signage, official product status, multimedia & web advertising, event sponsorship, in market penetration, discount tickets, suites and corporate hospitality.
Increase visibility and branding of products through a marketing program at Texas Motorplex. With more than half a million attendees and participants annually, Texas Motorplex offers effective exposure to an extremely brand loyal audience. Located just 25 miles south of downtown Dallas. Texas Motorplex has established itself as the premier pro drag racing facility in the country.
- NHRA National Event in September
- Nationally televised events on ESPN, SPEED, FOX Sports & Versus TV
- Feature Event Races all season
- Weekly & Monthly Series Races/Friday Street Night Racing
- Private Track Rental Events
- Music Concerts and Festivals
- Named by Drag Racing Action magazine “Track of the Year,” Jan. 2006
Partners may acquire the following marketing elements at Texas Motorplex to create brand awareness to an incremental and very loyal audience:
- Stadium Signage & Branding
- Display & Interactive Opportunities
- Print Advertising, Direct mail
- On-line promotion opportunities
- Public Address Mentions
- Website & E-News Access
- Located atop the stadium grandstands, 10’x20′ billboards are double sided and receive impressions from spectators, television cameras and daily traffic on US Highway 287.
- The billboard includes naming rights to the respective section i.e. “Coca-Cola Section.” This reference is printed in related ticket sales materials.
- Billboards are located facing US State Highway 287 and receives visibility from daily commuter traffic on US Highway 287 with an average daily effective circulation of 60,000.
- A set of nine (9) signs impressions inside the facility.
- 2’x13’ one-sided guard wall signs are located on the barrier walls of the track. Guard wall signs are placed at different intervals along the sides of the track, and turn-off area.
- These signs are visible to ALL spectator vantage points from grandstands, as well as national television coverage on SPEEDTV & ESPN2.
- 4’x40’ flex-face backlit sign is located on the top level of VIP suite tower. The most prominent sign at the facility. The sign is a focal point for the venue and is visible to spectators and television cameras. All racecars enter the starting line area through the tunnel directly below these signs. Highly visible during the day, and illuminated at night, this sign generates the most premium exposure to both on-site spectators and television cameras during race events.
- Public Address Mentions
- Public Address mentions at all events throughout the year
- Sponsor can provide a script or a pre-recorded message up to 60 seconds in length to be played during Texas Motorplex events
- Website Banner & List Usage
- Banner graphic to be placed on www.texasmotorplex.com that allows fans to click-thru and visit desired sponsor website. Also have the opportunity to send messages to track e-news subscribers and offer a special “discount of the month” special on Texas Motorplex website.
- Highway Marquee Sign
- Scrolling message on sign located on US highway 287. A major highway linking Interstate 45 (to Houston) and Interstate 35 (to Dallas) sign receives 60,000+ impressions daily.
- On Site display Opportunities
- Display space in high traffic areas during feature events at Texas Motorplex.
- Event Tickets
- Event tickets to feature events to help drive traffic.
Texas Motorplex offers the opportunity to get your brand(s) in front of an attentive and brand loyal audience through event sponsorships at events throughout the race season.
- Weekly exposure to racers and fans at the facility.
- Naming rights to events and cross promotions.
- Retain the right to offer a bonus (gift certificate or merchandise) to winning drivers providing sponsor affinity and brand loyalty.
- Ability to set up display and sell product at each event.
- Event Tickets and Hospitality.
- Ability to co-op branding with manufacturers and area retailers.